Support for Spiritual Awakening
Nondual Therapy is a direct path to Nondual Awakening — awakening to our full essential nature and to embodying this nature in our everyday lives. It offers support pre and post awakening and guidance through the many levels of Nondual and Kundalini Awakening.
It is an examination of both our Beauty and our shadow (the aspects of our egoic nature where we still struggle.) It provides the support to first discover our innate Goodness, Beauty, and Radiance at the core of our being, and secondly to investigate the places within where we are suffering. Through this work, we compassionately choose to walk towards disharmony and division within ourselves, in order to create clarity, healing and integrity/integration within ourselves. Through this work of embracing our shadow, we are able to more powerfully manifest our True Nature in our everyday lives.
Nondual therapy is a powerful form of therapy based on the wisdom of Nonduality and Mindfulness Based Therapy. It is an invitation to awaken to the Truth of your being and builds on your inherent strengths and qualities of your True Nature. Through this work, we are invited to deeply embrace our shadow with compassion, which will empower us to meet the world from a deeper and more authentic place.
- Discover your True Self/Awaken beyond your egoic nature and embody this nature in your everyday life.
- Support pre and post nondual and Kundalini Awakening. Support integrating/healing shadow aspects and embodiment.
- Develop greater meaning and depth in your personal life and relationships
- Meet life with awareness and mindfulness
- Release pain and trauma from the past which contribute to unhealthy patterns in the present
- Experience a deeper connection with your authentic self and in relationships
- Develop communication skills to enhance relationships
- Investigate patterns and beliefs that get in the way of living the life you want
Whether you are struggling with some aspect of spiritual awakening and embodiment or suffering in relationship to your work, partner, or in another area of your life, this approach will root you in your True sense of self, which generates Peace and understanding. From this place, you engage life honestly and have an expanded feeling of choice and possibility. Nondual therapy supports you in Awakening a deeper awareness that will begin to radically change the way you see and experience life; in a practical way, this will allow you to experience the innate Goodness of Life and reduce stress in situations that are arising as challenges in your life.
Craig invites you to take the next step in living a more authentic life by scheduling a session with him. Craig meets with individuals in his Durango office (at Amaya) in person, and sees clients from around the world on Skype. Craig has met with individuals who come from all walks of life from spiritual seekers, to college students, to parents, to professionals, to corporate individuals, to monks and nuns. Craig has a global community of clients who span the Earth. Craig invites anyone who is sincere to contact him about scheduling a session.
Due to the uniqueness of Craig’s work and the popularity of his sessions, Craig has a very busy schedule, but does still maintain time for new students and clients.
Session Options & Pricing
*Sessions can be in-person or on Skype online video.
*Sliding Scale Rates Available: Craig tries his best not to turn anyone away who is sincere and offers a limited number of pay by donation sessions each month.
- 60 minute session: $100
- 75 minute session: $110
- 5 session package (60 minutes each): $400
Technical Information for Online Skype Sessions
If you are booking a Skype session with Craig, please review the list below to have a smooth online meeting experience.
- After scheduling your Skype session be sure to email Craig at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell him your Skype name and what timezone you are in.
- It is important to have a high-speed internet connection and be familiar with Skype (a free video conferencing software.)
- Also, it is important to have a quiet place to talk, such as an office or bedroom, but wherever it is, make sure the connection is excellent. Often times this means plugging directly into the ethernet cable, instead of using a wireless router.
- If a wireless router is used make sure no one else is streaming video with the router at the same time.
Working with Craig has truly been profound. Every time I meet with him, It’s as if I am new, and I see the world through new eyes. Craig has certainly gone above and beyond anything, I have previously experienced in a therapeutic setting, and the results have been lasting!!! -GB
Craig’s altruism never ceases to amaze me. He has given his life to sharing the knowledge that he’s obtained through his search for divinity. There is an innocence and purity that you will begin to sense when you start sessions with him that will spread to all aspects of your life. Soon, you’ll wonder how you managed without that grace. -LB
After meeting Craig, I experienced a powerful awakening and now see him regularly to focus on healing a painful relationship. He is a gifted teacher and therapist, who has been able to work with me on all levels of my being. -IK
I have been able to make great strides in surrendering to joy and love and have more courage to face and let go of the difficulties in my life after meeting Craig. -DM