Mindfulness-based psychotherapy (also referred to as therapy or counseling) is an invitation to awaken to the Truth of your being. It builds on your inherent strengths and qualities of your True Nature and teaches mindfulness skills that empower you to meet the world from a deeper and more compassionate place. Through working with this powerful counseling approach, you will:
- Awaken to your True Self
- Develop greater meaning and depth in your personal life and relationships
- Meet life with awareness and mindfulness
- Release pain and trauma from the past which contribute to unhealthy patterns in the present
- Experience a deeper connection with your authentic self and in relationships
- Develop communication skills to enhance relationships
- Investigate patterns and beliefs that get in the way of living the life you want
Whether you are suffering in relationship to your work, partner, or in another area of your life, this approach will root you in your True sense of self, which generates Peace and understanding. From this place, you engage life honestly and have an expanded feeling of choice and possibility. Mindfulness-based therapy supports you in Awakening a deeper awareness that will begin to radically change the way you see and experience life; in a practical way this will allow you to experience the innate Goodness of Life and reduce stress in situations that are arising as challenges in your life.
Craig meets with individuals who come from all walks of life; from spiritual seekers, to college students, to parents, to professionals, to corporate individuals, and monks and nuns. You are invited to take the next step in living a more authentic life by scheduling a session with Craig on Skype video.