The session prices and information below apply to Nondual Therapy/Counseling, Mindfulness-Based Psychotherapy and Kundalini Therapy/Support for both individuals and couples.
Due to the uniqueness of Craig’s work and the popularity of his sessions, Craig has a very busy schedule, but does still maintain time for new students and clients.
Session Options & Pricing
*Sessions can be in-person or on Skype online video.
*Sliding Scale Rates Available: Craig tries his best not to turn anyone away who is sincere and offers a limited number of pay by donation sessions each month.
- 60 minute session: $100
- 75 minute session: $110
- 90 minute session: $140
- 5 session package (60 minutes each): $400
Technical Information for Online Skype Sessions
If you are booking a Skype session with Craig, please review the list below to have a smooth online meeting experience.
- After scheduling your Skype session be sure to email Craig at email@example.com and tell him your Skype name and what timezone you are in.
- It is important to have a high-speed internet connection and be familiar with Skype (a free video conferencing software.)
- Also, it is important to have a quiet place to talk, such as an office or bedroom, but wherever it is, make sure the connection is excellent. Often times this means plugging directly into the ethernet cable, instead of using a wireless router.
- If a wireless router is used make sure no one else is streaming video with the router at the same time.