Join Craig and the sangha in meditation once each week on Wednesday evenings at 7:00 pm Mountain time zone, live via Zoom video meeting. This is a time to sit and be still; take one hour out of your busy week and rest in your absolute Divine Nature.
Day & Time: 8:00 pm Eastern time zone every Wednesday
This is a formal meditation group session; plan to join the meeting a few minutes early and to stay for the entire duration of the meditation (approximately one hour). At the bottom of this page, there is a video from one of our past sessions.
*Please have your video camera on, your microphone will be muted. Craig will be intuitively scanning each participant and offer guidance based on what he senses within the room.
Instructions to Join Each Week:
- Make your donation ($5, $10, or $15) through PayPal (you do not need to have a PayPal account – debit and credit cards are accepted). You can use the “Donate” button below, or scan the QR code with your mobile device camera to open PayPal and complete the transaction.
- When the transaction is complete you will be redirected to the Zoom meeting registration webpage. Please wait approximately 5-10 seconds after completing your donation for the Zoom meeting registration webpage to load.
- Complete the Zoom meeting registration form and submit it.
- The “Meeting Registration Approved” webpage will display the meeting date & time that you registered for, and a link for you to join the meeting. This information will also be emailed to you.
- Check your email for the registration confirmation email. Note that the link you receive for each meditation group meeting is unique – it cannot be shared with another person or used again for another meeting. Please keep this email handy :)
- You must register each week prior to the start of the meditation meeting to attend. Registration ends when the meeting begins – you cannot register and join meditation late.
- Please be well prepared and setup for each meditation meeting in advance (before the meeting begins).
- Download Zoom (if you already have it, re-download it to ensure you have the latest version).
- You do not have to create a Zoom account to attend the meeting. When it is time to come to the meeting, simply click on the link inside your registration email and follow the instructions.
- Your microphone will be muted when you join the meeting and throughout the meditation time; you can ask your questions to Craig during Sunday Online Satsang held each Sunday evening.
- Telephone audio only connections are not permitted for these meditation groups. Participation is by video using the Zoom application.
- Be sure you have a comfortable chair or are seated on the floor in your favorite meditation position, and wear comfortable clothing.
- Turn off your cell phone and other programs running on your computer to eliminate interruptions.